A103 Series- Ultra-Compact Elapsed Time Meters
Cost effective, compact, large display with backlighting
- Matching totalizing counter, time and rate indicators and controllers available
- SSR relay output—selectable normally-open or normally-closed operation
- High visibility 7-digit LCD display with backlighting capability standard
- Long life 3 Volt lithium battery eliminates the need for external power
- Accepts input signals from a variety of sources: Dry Contact, PNP or NPN Sensors, Encoders
- High speed and low speed count inputs
- Resettable remotely or from the front panel
- Programmable security of front panel reset button and preset entry
- Option modules provide additional functionality and added convenience
- NEMA 4X/IP65 rated front panel for use in washdown environments
The A103 Elapsed Time Indicators provide a range of capabilities unequaled in products of similar size and cost. A single model can be programmed to display in seconds, minutes, hours, or hours: minutes: seconds. The A103 series also includes matching indicators for count totalization and rate metering, as well as models with a preset output for control by count or time. All are in a uniform 36 x 72 millimeters bezel size package, enhancing your control panel with a family of devices that look and program alike.
A supertwist LCD display with thick 12mm (.47") high digits allows for easy viewing at a glance and feature display-backlight capability by simply connecting an external 12VDC supply.
Powered by an internal 3 volt battery, the A103’s unique design has two battery slots; this allows battery changeover without loss of memory.
Timing start/stop can be initiated by solid-state signals or mechanical switches.