- Eagle Signal Controls
CX200 and CX300 Series- CYCL-FLEX® Programmable Timers
Microprocessor based solid state timer/ counter… housed in CYCL-FLEX® case
- Five time ranges from 19.999 sec. to 199 hrs.: 59 min.
- Two count rates – accept and display counts from 1 to 19999
- Two relay outputs – socket mounted for easy replacement
- Two form C instantaneous contacts and two form C programmed contacts
- N.O. solid state MOSFET, delayed action switch rated at 1 ampere continuous load current, 0-264 VAC 50/60 Hz or DC
- Ideal output for switching low level signals and high voltage loads due to MOSFET output’s ON resistance of 0.5 ohm and very low OFF leakage
- Programmed outputs operate in one of four load sequences; OOX, OXO, OOX with pulse output, and OOX pulse output with repeat cycle operation
- Standard start is defined as ON delay reset timer or counter
- For standard start units, timer/counter resets on power failure
- Reverse start or OFF delay units will not reset on power failure and will continue cycle when power is restored
- Non-volatile memory data retention
The CX200 and CX300 are microprocessor based timer/counter housed in a standard 15 terminal CYCL-FLEX® plug-in case. Time or count operation, time range, and standard or reverse start operation is
selected by 7 miniature rocker switches located inside the unit housing.
Time or count setpoints are entered into the unit using a sealed membrane keypad on the front of the unit. Each digit in the setpoint is individually increased or decreased by pressing the appropriate keypad switch.
Time or count setpoint and progress is displayed on the front of the unit by a 4 1/2 digit liquid crystal display with .5 inch digits. Time or count subtracts from the setpoint and the output changes state at zero. Operational mode annunciators also appear in the display area on the front of the unit. The mode annunciator flashes when the unit is timing or counting.
The SET and ENT keys provide access to the setpoint, as well as to the front panel programmable software functions. These programmable functions control the pulse output length, setpoint to zero or zero to setpoint cycle progress indication, and count input scale factor. The software programming functions are indicated by prompts to help the user program these functions without the need for written instructions.
The CX series has 2 relay outputs,; 2 form "C" instantaneous contacts, and 2 form "C" programmed contacts. The relays are socket mounted for easy replacement. Outputs can be programmed to operate in one or four lead sequences