C346 Series- 1/16 DIN, Compact, Powerful Rate and Elapsed Time Meters
Available with LED or LCD Displays
- Choice of LED or LCD display to meet any viewing requirement
- Scale Function enables display of Engineering Units (Length, Volume)
- Button per digit setting and direct access keys simplify setup and operation
- Add/Subtract, Add/Add, and quadrature input modes
- Accepts input signals from a variety of sources: Dry Contact, PNP or NPN Sensors, Encoders
- Can be field configured to perform rate metering or timing functions
- Relay and transistor outputs programmable for latching or timed operation
- Reset via Front Panel, Remote Input or Automatically
- 12 – 24 VDC auxiliary supply for powering input devices
- NEMA 4/IP65 rated front panel for use in washdown environments
The Veeder-Root brand C346 family offers a new level of performance in a 1/16 DIN instrument. Fully programmable to operate as a preset counter, a rate meter (with outputs) or an elapsed time counter. Enhanced fuctionality provides operating modes for batching, background totalizing, and operation as dual counters with master sum. When used as an elapsed time counter, the C346 offers unique functionality for measurement of pulse widths or time between pulses. The C346 is available with an LCD display or the industry’s only 6 digit LED display for a 48mm x 48mm product.
A wide variety of features are present that enable use in even the most demanding applications. Inputs can be accepted from both NPN or PNP sensors, dry contacts or encoders, and the input scaling function enables rate and count inputs to be displayed in engineering units. Single and dual preset models are available and each preset offers both a transistor output, which can interface to an external SSR or PLC, and a relay output for directly driving a load. The outputs can be programmed for latching or timed operation.