- GE/ITI Transformers
600 Volt Current Transformers
Rectangular Window Indoor Type
- Many different models with numerous window sizes and ratios
- Used for metering and relaying
- Several models are designed to fit over bus bars in low voltage switchgear
- UL recognized – file number E93779
- Manufactured to meet the requirements of IEEE C57.13
- Voltage Class: 600V
- BIL Rating: 10kV
ITI’s line of rectangular current transformers are designed primarily for specific applications where physical size and location are very important.
ITI uses quality materials and innovative designs to achieve the best possible performance while maintaining competitive prices. All units are constructed with copper windings and grain-oriented silicon core steel. This construction provides high accuracy and low losses. All of our 5 to 34.5 kV instrument transformers are partial discharge tested in accordance with Canadian Standard C9-M1981 to ensure long insulation life. ITI has a strong commitment to customer service. We offer a level of service and engineering support unmatched by our competitors. Many of our products are made to suit specific customer applications. Our application engineering team is ready to provide solutions for your transformer needs.