Counters, Timers & Rate Indicators
The A103 Elapsed Time Indicators provide a range of capabilities unequaled in products of similar size and cost. A single model can be programmed to display in seconds, minutes, hours, or hours: minutes: seconds. The A103 series also includes matching indicators for count totalization and rate metering, as well as models with a preset output for control by count or time.
The NEW CYCL-TIME™ Percent Timer Series is an accurate, economical, enclosed percentage timer designed for use in applications where a repetitive “on” time
of a fixed cycle needs to be variable. This timer series is ideally suited for irrigation controls, chemical feeding, programmed temperature, electric heaters, ovens, motor controls and lubrication systems.
The DG100 is a solid state timer housed in a 1/8 DIN, molded NORYL® case. The timer uses CMOS integrated circuits for the timing function. The DG100 series timer is available in 16 time ranges from 3.5 seconds to 30 hours. The DG200 series timer is a microprocessor based, four digit reset timer housed in a 1/8 DIN style enclosure. There are four time ranges from 99.99 seconds to 99 hours and 99 minutes.
The perfect totalizer for a wide range of industrial applications. Precision internal working parts are supported and protected by its die-cast frame and heavy duty enclosure. Available with popular AC and DC voltage ranges, mounting styles, and reset features.
The 7790 Series is a non-reset totalizer that delivers excellent performance and reliability characteristics for a minimal price. The 7791 Series includes a push-bar reset feature. These totalizers have a compact size and five or six digit indication.
The 7999 MITE Series is a versatile family of LCD totalizers that includes unidirectional and bidirectional models. Based on the latest CMOS circuitry, they feature a long-life internal power source, high count-speed capability, and eight digit liquid crystal display. The bidirectional MITE totalizer provides count/direction operation – one input receives count pulses, while a second input controls counting direction.
The DZ100 is a solid state counter which uses CMOS integrated circuits for the counting function. Counter output action occurs when the count total, indicated by front mounted thumbwheel switches, is reached. Solid state counter housed in a 1/8 DIN molded NORYL® case.
- Three different base models: standard, high performance, and repeat cycle
- Four digit dual line LED display indicates set value and time value
- All models offer multiple field programmable modes of operation and time ranges
- Multiple levels of security prevent unauthorized set value or parameter changes
- IP65 rated for use in washdown conditions
- Universal AC supply voltage (90-240 VAC) or 24 VAC/VDC models
- Front panel programming with an intuitive button-per-digit interface
- 5 amp relay output or NPN transistor
- Industry standard 11 pin socket connection
- Wide range of unique features for each model
- Button-per-digit preset entry simplifies setup and operation
- High Contrast dual line LCD display indicates both Process Time and Preset Value
- Field selectable for operation in On-Delay, Off-Delay, Interval 1, Interval 2, or Repeat Cycle modes
- Universal Power Supply accepts 24 – 240 VAC or 24 VDC
- Designed to meet IEC 801 level 4 noise immunity standards for increased reliability
- Unique On-Delay/Interval mode lets one unit do the work of two in many applications
- Industry standard socket connection
- Programmable security levels prevent unauthorized setpoint or program changes
- UL, CUL recognized, CE compliant
- IEC IP65 rated front panel for use in washdown environments