Portable & Handheld Instruments
The NEO PQA8000 reflects our understanding of power grid applications of today – the most complete and reliable mobile Analyzer you will find on the market. Multi-Touch, 4 hours mobile operation and complying with Power Quality Standards and Grid Codes your measurement application requires. Class A Power Quality Analyzer for measurements and analyses way beyond EN50160.
The only instruments in the world measuring Supraharmonic currents and voltages up to 500 kHz.
The NEO PQA7000 is the complete package mobile power quality analyzer. Featuring Multi-Touch, 6 hours mobile operation and complying with Power Quality Standards and Grid Codes your measurement application requires. Class A Power Quality Analyzer for measurements and analyses way beyond EN50160.
- Identify and locate faults on power & communication cables, given access to one end only
- Measures cable length and indicates the length and distance to cable faults to a range of 9 ft (3 m) to 19,000 ft (6000m)
- Works with virtually any type of cable
- Indicates all common wiring faults including split pairs, shorts, opens, reversed pairs and crossed wires
- Unique graphical and digital display of fault information and length
- Indicates distances to opens and shorts and identifies locations
- Built-in tone generator for tracing and locating cables
Digital transformer ratiometer for on-site testing of power, potential, and current transformers. Measures primary to secondary turns ratio, polarity, and excitation current. Automatically self-calibrates and checks for open windings/connections/circuit breakers, short circuits (excess excitation current), incorrect test lead placement, and reverse polarity.
Performs insulation resistance testing at 500V and 1000V, and resistance measurements up to 1000Ω. Megohm log scale graduated from 0.1 to 1000MΩ. Ohm scale is linear with a range from 0 to 10Ω. Can be used for a broad range of plant and field service applications and is designed for use in harsh environments.
Measures insulation resistance to 4000GΩ (4TΩ). Test results include DAR, PI, capacitance, voltage measurement, and duration of test. Memory function enables storage of test results. RS-232 interface allows connection to a computer running DataView® for configuring the instrument and downloading test results and generating reports.
- Focus free imaging, automatic brightness control
- 320 x 240 pixel 2.8” color display
- Exceptional 13 hour battery life < 3ms
- Captures thermal & digital images simultaneously
- Programmable trigger & cursor, configurable emissivity table