APM’s SP Series AC Source is a single phase, multifunctional power supply able to output DC, AC and DC+AC, as well as measure electrical parameters precisely. The touch screen allows for complete, easy operation from the front of the unit, and USB data import/export. It is able to analog output normal or abnormal power input for electrical device testing. The SP Series features high speed DSP+CPLD control, high frequency PWM technology, active PFC design, and up to an 85% conversion efficiency.
APM’s SPS Series AC Source is a 3-phase programmable AC power supply with high power density. Featuring high speed DSP+CPLD control, high frequency PWM technology, and active PFC design, the SPS series is able to provide stable DC/AC output power, as well as 3-phase/1-phase output power. The touch screen allows for complete, easy operation from the front of the unit. The SPS Series is applicable in multiple testing applications including electrical, lighting, and aviation.
ITECH IT-M7700 High Performance Programmable AC Power Supply combines intelligence and flexibility, breaks through the huge defects of the traditional AC power source, reduces the size to only 1⁄2 1U, maximizes space utilization. Built-in power meter and arbitrary waveform generator make it convenient to simulate various arbitrary waveform outputs. IT-M7700 is designed with advanced technologies of programmable AC and DC power supplies, and can be widely used in multiple fields such as power energy products, home appliances, industrial electronics, and IEC standards testing. Buy Online
In order to meet the bigger range of AC power supply and more complex change characteristics, engineers need more powerful and stable AC power supply to simulate the actual working environment. IT7300 series is the best solution in this area. IT7300 series can be widely applied in the electronics and electrical industry, lighting, specification verification of RD, the use of laboratory testing and factory production online test etc. Buy Online
ITECH's IT7600 series high performance programmable AC power supplies, adopt advanced digital signal processing technology, with frequency up to 10-5000 Hz, built-in all-round power meter and large-screen oscilloscope function. Power up to 54 kVA and support master-slave parallel, which can provide high-capacity single-phase or three-phase AC output. The IT7600 has built-in arbitrary waveform generator functionality to simulate a variety of arbitrary waveform outputs; as well as strong exchange measurement and analysis functions. Buy Online
- Single phase power output from 0.5-150kVA and three-phase power output from 6-2000kVA
- CE mark with high electromagnetic compatibility performance
- High input power factory and high efficiency up to 92%
- Coupled with 4 LED displays to show measurements of voltage, current, frequency and power at once
- Single phase output power from 0.5-20kVA and three phase output power from 10-2000kVA.
- CE mark with high electromagnetic compatibility performance.
- Programming Sequence Function: STEP and GRADUAL modes allow users to easily set sequences of start/ end voltage, frequency and run time for testing purposes.
- Regenerative function can sink the energy from load and return to the grid
- Three-phase independent control to set voltage of each phase
- Phase angle control to set angle between each phase
- Wide range output frequency up to 800Hz for aerospace and military applications
- Three-phase independent control to set voltage of each phase.
- Phase angle control to set angle between each phase.