IT6800 series programmable power supplies (18V-150V / 72W-216W) are small in size but have high power output, and 10mV, 10mA resolution, supports RS232 / GPIB / USB communication interface.
IT6900A series wide range programmable power supply have built-in standard RS232, USB, GPIB, RS485 and analog interface, support SCPI protocol, facilitate remote control, industrial PLC control and the formation of intelligent test platform. Remote compensation terminals avoid the problem of inaccurate testing caused by voltage drop on the wire. Low ripple, low noise and built-in digital voltmeter make IT6900A easy to do external measurement. IT6900A can be widely applied in DC-DC power supply module, battery charging and sensors and other test areas.
In order to meet the bigger range of AC power supply and more complex change characteristics, engineers need more powerful and stable AC power supply to simulate the actual working environment. IT7300 series is the best solution in this area. IT7300 series can be widely applied in the electronics and electrical industry, lighting, specification verification of RD, the use of laboratory testing and factory production online test etc.
ITECH’s IT7600 series high performance programmable AC power supplies, adopt advanced digital signal processing technology, with frequency up to 10-5000 Hz, built-in all-round power meter and large-screen oscilloscope function. Power up to 54 kVA and support master-slave parallel, which can provide high-capacity single-phase or three-phase AC output. The IT7600 has built-in arbitrary waveform generator functionality to simulate a variety of arbitrary waveform outputs; as well as strong exchange measurement and analysis functions.
- Wide output voltage range: with maximum voltage up to 2000V, ideal for renewable energy, smart grid, and Electric Vehicle (EV) related applications
- High Efficiency and Power Factor: up to 90% efficiency and power factor
- High Output Power: up to 100 kW in one chassis with high power density
- Fast Transient Response Time: <4~12ms
- Output voltage of 28V ± 10% or 270V ± 10% for aerospace or military usage
- Output current ranges from 50A to 1500A with maximum overload to 4500A
- Capable of sustaining abusive loads with inrush current and reverse current, such as from aircraft engines or generators
- Single phase power output from 0.5-150kVA and three-phase power output from 6-2000kVA
- CE mark with high electromagnetic compatibility performance
- High input power factory and high efficiency up to 92%
- Coupled with 4 LED displays to show measurements of voltage, current, frequency and power at once