Continuous Wire Feedthrough for Embedded Bearing Temperature Sensors, Transmitters and Sealing Assemblieswhile sealing securely to prevent oil wicking along the leads.Conax Buffalo BEARING SENSOR WIRE SEAL efficiently seals directly on the individual Teflon® insulated leads of an embedded bearing temperature sensor exiting an oil-filled bearing housing.Typical applications include the sealing of these leads on large motors, generators, turbines, pumps, compressors and journal bearing pedestals.
Conax BSWS Series – Bearing Sensor Wire Compression Seal Feedthrough
- Stainless Steel Fitting
- For Bearing Oil Sealing
- Easy Installation – No “Potting”
- Seals 2 to 14 Wires
- Pressure*: to 50 PSI (3.4 bar)
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 100°F (37.8°C)
- Field Adjustable
- Reusable Fitting
This assembly consists of a Conax Technologies manufactured TG Feedthrough provided with a sealant and 24 AWG solid insulated thermocouple grade wires or copper wires. The feedthrough is furnished with 24″ of wire on each side. Longer wire lengths can be furnished as required.
- Each unit has a stepped electrode. Larger diameter of electrode is on the body side.
- Electrode is copper (CU), stainless steel (SS) and nickel (NI)
- Voltage rating 2000VDC
- Body material is 316SS, ASTM 479
- SST nuts and washers for NI and SS, brass for CU
- All prices include a pressure test at 68°F