Auxiliary current transformers are designed for connection in the secondary circuit of a main current transformer to change the effective ratio on meters or relays. Wound primary CT’s which are rated for the system voltage are available for primary currents up to 50 amperes. We also offer summation CT’s for summing up to six secondaries.
- UL recognized – file number E93779
- CSA approved – file number LR89403
- Meet requirements of IEEE C57.13
- Some models have integral mounting feet or can be supplied with mounting brackets
- High accuracy at low currents
- 4 kV primary to secondary isolation (wound primaries)
- Relaying and metering