Split core or take-apart current transformers are specifically designed to fit over the primary conductor without breaking the circuit being monitored. They are ideal for energy management or load survey applications and are easily installed over insulated bus or cable.
- UL recognized – file number E93779
- Meet requirements of IEEE C57.13
- Some models have integral mounting feet or can be supplied with mounting brackets
- A zero sequence core to reduce installation space is also available in many models
- For energy management systems and instrumentation equipment