JCK-5C are manufactured in GE’s Clearwater, FL. plant utilizing state-of-the-art Automated Pressure Gelation (APG) process and Hydrophobic Cycloaliphatic Epoxy (HCEP) for the entire line of outdoor current transformers. Insulation levels meet or exceed those specified in IEEE C57.13. Dimensions meet IEEE C12.11. Superior designs, HCEP epoxy, and
the APG process are combined to produce the highest quality and reliability available in the industry for outdoor applications
- Meet requirements of IEEE C57.13
- Meet requirements of CSA CAN3-C13
- High accuracy and burden capability
- Convenient mounting and wiring
- Designed for outdoor service; suitable for operating meters, instruments, relays and control devices.