JKW-5AC are manufactured in GE’s Clearwater, FL. plant utilizing state-of-the-art Automated Pressure Gelation (APG) processes and Hydrophobic Cycloaliphatic Epoxy (HCEP) for the entire line of outdoor voltage transformers. Insulation levels meet or exceed those specified in IEEE C57.13 and CSA CAN3-C13. Dimensions meet IEEE C12.11. Superior designs, HCEP epoxy, and APG processes are combined to create a superior product. Benefits of HCEP over CEP include lower leakage currents, lower flashover probability, less discharge activity, less erosion from ultra violet (UV) radiation, enhanced thermal cycle resistance, and ultimately better reliability and improved life expectancy.
- Meet requirements of IEEE C57.13
- Meet requirements of CSA CAN3-C13
- High accuracy and burden capability
- Convenient mounting and wiring
- Designed for outdoor service; suitable for operating meters, instruments, relays and control devices.