JKW-5C are manufactured in ITI’s Clearwater, FL. plant utilizing state of the art Automated Pressure Gelation (APG) processes and Hydrophobic Cycloaliphatic Epoxy (HCEP) for the entire line of outdoor voltage transformers. Insulation levels meet or exceed those specified in IEEE C57.13 and CSA CAN3-C13. Dimensions meet IEEE C12.11. Superior designs, HCEP epoxy, and APG processes, are combined to produce the highest quality and reliability available in the industry for outdoor applications.
- Meet requirements of IEEE C57.13
- Meet requirements of CSA CAN3-C13
- High accuracy and burden capability
- Convenient mounting and wiring
- Designed for outdoor service; suitable for operating meters, instruments, relays and control devices.