The Squirrel SQ2020 Wi-Fi hand held data logger combines high performance and universal inputs with the simplicity of Wi-Fi networking in a compact and easy-to-use instrument.Using high accuracy, 24-bit analogue to digital converters, removable memory and Wi-Fi wireless Ethernet networking, the SQ2020 Wi-Fi is the ideal data logger for industrial, scientific research and quality assurance applications. Together with our comprehensive suite of software, SquirrelView, the SQ2020 provides standalone data acquisition, simple Wi-Fi networking, real-time metering and data analysis straight out-of-the-box.
The SQ2020 Wi-Fi uses multiple analogue to digital converters that enable true concurrent sampling and logging. This allows the user to configure a channel to log at a rate of 100Hz whilst retaining different sample speeds on other channels. This makes the SQ2020 Wi-Fi ideal for measuring dynamic parameters that change at different rates such as temperature and pressure.
Multiple configurations stored in the logger
Up to six logger configurations (channel type, names, logging speeds, triggers etc), together with the current configuration, can be held in the logger’s internal memory. Additional configuration settings can also be loaded from the external MMC/SD memory card. This allows the operator to quickly and easily switch between logger configurations without the need for a PC.
Wireless Ethernet, USB and RS232 serial ports are built-in. This allows simple wireless connection to a PC based TCP/IP network, or to a modem for remote data downloading. This flexibility enables global data access and retrieval as well as complete system integration of the SQ2040 Wi-Fi series into complex and critical applications.
Comprehensive software configuration via SquirrelView
The SquirrelView software (supplied with the SQ2040 Wi-Fi series) allows logger configuration, data download and data export whilst giving the user full control over the SQ2040 Wi-Fi. The optional SquirrelView Plus gives the user access to many advanced data analysis and data archiving/transfer features.
- Standalone data logger or link to a PC
- 8 true differential or 16 single ended universal analogue inputs for voltage, current or resistance measurements plus 2 high voltage, 4 pulse and 8 digital event/state inputs
- Analogue inputs can be used with thermistors, thermocouples, 2, 3 or 4 wire RTD temperature sensors and 4-20mA signals
- Logging rates of up to 100Hz on up to two channels
- Large non-volatile internal memory storage for up to 14 million readings
- Download of internal data to removable MMC/SD (Multi Media Card /
- Secure Digital) memory
- Sensor power and FET outputs for use with external devices
- Easy to read LCD and simple 4 button user interface
- Up to 16 calculated / derived channels may be created using mathematical functions
- Analog Inputs Supported
- Pt100/Pt1000 (maximum of four 3 or 4-wire Pt100/1000 sensors)