The HAK hall effect current sensor measures DC current up to 1000A with a rated output signal at either 4-20mA or 0-5V. This split-core, non-intrusive design offers seamless integration to any existing installation. The HAK hall effect current sensor is available in both unidirectional and bidirectional measurement options.
Accuenergy HAK – Hall Effect Current Sensors
- Measures DC current up to 1000A
- High accuracy 1%
- Optimal output signal at either 4-20mA or 0-5V
- Non-invasive design ideal for use in existing installations
- Optional Bidirectional current input
- Certified CE and RoHS compliant