Hoyt 6045MR/6046MR Series – Analog Meter Relay
- Taut Band Movement
- Wide Variety of Control, Alarm, and Limit Use.
- Infrared LED/Photo Transistor.
- 0-2 / 0-20 Second Time Delay Standard
- 5A 120/220V Relay Contact, Double Pole-Double Throw.
- Dial Customization: Multi-color, Gradient Colour, Photos, Logos
- AC Rectifier and DC Analog types available
Bauser counters have small dimensions and can be used in AC and DC operation. They are even suited for heavy applications on utility vehicles. Even for this application a protection class of IP65 (front) is offered. Bauser counters are truly best-in-class. Economical technical and design solutions from Bauser.
- Ideal for line monitoring
- Value priced
- Low power consumption
- Input signal can be used to power meters
- 3 1/2 digit readout, full scale 1999 display
- 1/2″ high digits on a high contrast LCD
- Auto-polarity (-) displayed
- User selectable decimal points
- Choice of ±200mV, ±2V, 20V, ±200V, 5 , 50 AAC, Thermocouple, RTD or Frequency
- Choice of 10. 15, 20, , 32 VDC or 115VAC and 240VAC power options
Model SM series are potentiometer setting meter relays with dual Hi & Lo settings. The setters are multi-turn resistive potentiometers as pre-set buffers which settings are able to be read directly in display for switch selection. The input functions of the units are of wide varieties & ranges, including many parameters of industry process and power system as DCV, ACV, DCA, ACA, DC rate, and temperature.