Conax HPEG Series – Power Compressions Seal Feedthrough
- Each unit has a stepped electrode. Larger diameter of electrode is on the body side.
- Electrode is copper (CU), stainless steel (SS) and nickel (NI)
- Voltage rating 2000VDC
- Body material is 316SS, ASTM 479
- SST nuts and washers for NI and SS, brass for CU
- All prices include a pressure test at 68°F
This assembly consists of a Conax Technologies manufactured TG Feedthrough provided with a sealant and 24 AWG solid insulated thermocouple grade wires or copper wires. The feedthrough is furnished with 24″ of wire on each side. Longer wire lengths can be furnished as required.
Conax Technologies Model PG Packing Glands provide pressure/vacuum sealing for tubes, probes, pipe, cable or any single element assembly (not electrically isolating), including thermocouples, RTDs, thermometers, thermistor probes, capillary tubes, tubewells, multi-pair cables and analyzer sample tubes. PG glands seal against gases and liquids and resist element movement under pressure.
- Sheath Material: 300 Series SST, 4.5″ nominal length
- Temperature Range: -112°F to +250°F (-80°C to +120°C)
- Vacuum Rating: 5 x 10-6 mm HG @ 68°F (20°C)
- Leak Rate: 1 x 10-9 scc/sec He @ 68°F (20°C), 1 atm. applied
- Voltage Rating: 100 VDC
- Amperage Rating: 500mA
- Feedthrough Pressure Rating @ 68°F (20°C): 5000 psi (345 bar)
TG assemblies with high-temperature fiberglass-insulated thermocouple wire are specially designed for applications where the sensor wire is exposed to process temperatures reaching up to 1400°F (760°C). This assembly is particularly targeted for use with vacuum and/or inert gas back-filled furnaces with vessel wall temperatures up to 200°F (93.3°C) and pressures not exceeding 300 psi.