Wireless inspection made easy
Due to greater data rates and bandwidth expansion, fiber optic connector equipment and racks are becoming increasingly dense and difficult to access. Cramped communications closets, dense data centers, and tower installs make it difficult to carry and use traditional fiber optic connector inspection equipment.
In addition to embedded WiFi connectivity, the DI-3000 features rapid one-touch autofocus. The unit’s visual indicator LED will change from red to green when focus is achieved, saving time and simplifying the fiber optic inspection process. It also comes with a built-in flashlight, making things easier for technicians working in wiring closets or data centers with poor lighting. With its easily accessible capture button, capturing and saving images to your Android or Windows device is simple. Like all of our DI Series scopes, the DI-3000 can use any of Lightel’s more than 120 tips.
- USB connectivity can be used for secure facilities
- Embedded wireless functionality
- Rechargeable battery powered unit with long lasting battery life
- One-touch autofocus
- Capture and save endface images to smart device with the push of a button
- Built-in flashlight for use in dark conditions
- Compatible with more than 120 inspection tips
- Optional pass/fail software for Windows