Conax Technologies Model MK Midlock Fittings (sealing glands) seal a single tube or probe. Featuring a metal-to-metal seal rather than our standard soft sealant technology, MK fittings are used where a joint must be opened and resealed in the same setting. Their unique design forms the seal well within the body housing to provide superior performance in high vibration applications.
- Easy To Use – Slide Assembled Fitting Over Tube or Probe and Simply Tighten at Desired Location
- Single Ferrule Is Self-Aligning (No Lost Pieces)
- May Be Opened and Resealed
- Temperature Range From Cryogenic to +1600°F (+870°C)
- Pressure*: Vacuum to 10,000 PSI (690 bar)
- Suitable For High Vibration Applications