Preen’s AFC Series is an economically priced AC power source providing reliable voltage and frequency simulation for general applications, such as testing for home appliance, electronics, medical equipment, lighting and other fields of production or R&D. Utilizing PWM switching technology, the AFC Series provides a high quality pure sine waveform with output levels up to 2,000kVA. The AC source is coupled with an output voltage range of 5~300V and output frequency of 47~63Hz, 50/60Hz fixed. The user can select an optional frequency output of 2 or 4 times standard frequency and 400Hz.
Applications: Home appliance testing General test applications such as home appliance, electronic, medical equipment, and lighting.
- Single phase power output from 0.5-150kVA and three-phase power output from 6-2000kVA
- CE mark with high electromagnetic compatibility performance
- High input power factory and high efficiency up to 92%
- Coupled with 4 LED displays to show measurements of voltage, current, frequency and power at once
- Patented power module design with compact size for easier maintenance and high power density
- Comprehensive protection includes over voltage, over current, over load, input under voltage and over temperature with
- corresponding error codes
- Emergency stop button to shut down output immediately
- Optional RS232 and RS485 interfaces available