Preen’s PWF series is a family of programmable AC power source with wide range of adjustable frequency, developed for aerospace or military’s 400Hz and 800Hz test applications, such as lab use, compliance test, and quality assurance. The PWF series consists of L series and M series, which differ in output frequency ranges. The L series provides 45~500Hz and 0~300V output, and the M series provides 300~800Hz and 0-150V output. Users can select communication interfaces of RS-485, RS-232, and optional GPIB. The PWF series also has programming sequence functions of STEP and GRADUAL modes, three-phase independent control, phase angle control, and disturbance function.
Applications: Aerospace and military test applications
- Wide range output frequency up to 800Hz for aerospace and military applications
- Three-phase independent control to set voltage of each phase.
- Phase angle control to set angle between each phase.
- Programming Sequence Function: STEP and GRADUAL modes allow users to easily set sequences of start/end voltage, frequency and run time for testing purposes.
- Disturbance function to better simulate grid abnormality.
- Touch screen display for easy operation.
- Comprehensive protection includes over voltage, over current, over load, input under voltage and over temperature with over 20 corresponding error codes and event log for easier trouble shooting.
- Standard RS232 and RS485 interfaces and optional GPIB interface available.
- Latest patented power module with high power density and swappable design for better reliability and serviceability.
- Optional soft start function to reduce inrush current from motor type UUT.