Bauser Round Faced Elapsed Time Meters
7-digit Bauser counters with the small dimensions for AC and DC operation. They are even suited for heavy applications on utility vehicles. Even for this application a protection class of IP65 (front) is offered.
These high quality 90° quadratic DIN meters comply with DIN EN60051 (IEC51) requirements, and have a standard accuracy of ±1.5% of full scale or better. The DQ series measures DC current or voltage. These moving coil meters are suitable for all DC systems. Scales are linear and customized to customer’s needs and specifications. For special high accuracy meters to better than 1 %, scales are hand-marked and critically calibrated to achieve the desired accuracy.
- Ideal for line monitoring
- Value priced
- Low power consumption
- Input signal can be used to power meters
- 3 1/2 digit readout, full scale 1999 display
- 1/2″ high digits on a high contrast LCD
- Auto-polarity (-) displayed
- User selectable decimal points
- Choice of ±200mV, ±2V, 20V, ±200V, 5 , 50 AAC, Thermocouple, RTD or Frequency
- Choice of 10. 15, 20, , 32 VDC or 115VAC and 240VAC power options
DEIF has an extensive range of 48, 72, 96 and 144mm, long scale style panel meters offering measurement of all electrical and electronic parameters. Meters are shock-resistant and vibration-proof and supplied with terminal covers. A selection of slide-in dials and customized options are available. A wide range of power meters and specialized meters is available.