- Large color touch screen with intuitive interface provides an excellent operational experience
- 3-phase input voltage meets worldwide power distribution regulation, AC mains 187~253Vac/340~460Vac for optional
- Constant voltage (CV), constant current (CC) and constant power (CP) operation mode, CC or CV working priority setting
- Adjustable voltage/current slew rate
- DDS Arbitrary function generator*
- Solar panel I-V curve simulation function*
- Smart 3-stage charging algorithm simulation*
- Battery simulator function*
- Continuous source & sink function, with APM DC E-load to expand loading capability (optional)
- List/ Step mode programming
- TTL/Analog control and monitoring
- Built-in standard automotive power network voltage curves*
- Full protection: OVP, OCP, OPP and OTP protection
- Supports master-slave mode, paralleling up to 16 units
- Supports SCPI commands, provides web GUI function
APM SP 6U Series – Programmable DC Power Supply
APM’s high power, programmable DC power supply series adopts high frequency isolation and active PFC design, which allows the unit to achieve high efficiency at any output point. DSP and FPGA control circuits provide fast but stable internal data computing and response capability. The solar array simulation function provides a unique feature to mimic the output characteristics of a solar panel. An optional built-in electronic load feature enables the unit to function as a two-quadrant power supply. Integrated smart 3-stage charging algorithm simulation is suitable for the most common types of batteries on the market. Users can select standard automotive power network voltage curves to do the DUT performance test directly, according to the demand. List and Step modes can be used for auto sequence output. RS232, RS485 and USB communication interfaces are standard, while LAN & GPIB or CAN communication cards are optional.
|Output Power (Watts)||
6000, 12000, 18000
|Output Voltage (V)||
80, 165, 250
- Single phase power output from 0.5-150kVA and three-phase power output from 6-2000kVA
- CE mark with high electromagnetic compatibility performance
- High input power factory and high efficiency up to 92%
- Coupled with 4 LED displays to show measurements of voltage, current, frequency and power at once
- Single phase output power from 0.5-20kVA and three phase output power from 10-2000kVA.
- CE mark with high electromagnetic compatibility performance.
- Programming Sequence Function: STEP and GRADUAL modes allow users to easily set sequences of start/ end voltage, frequency and run time for testing purposes.