A powerful, intelligent, 5-digit, 101-segment Programmable Meter Controller (PMC) with modular outputs, input signal conditioning and advanced software features for monitoring, measurement, control and communication applications.
The Tiger 320 Operating System supports an easy to use PC based Configuration Utility Program, which can be downloaded FREE from the web, and programming from front panel buttons.
The T Version supports custom macro programs that can be easily produced with the Tiger 320 Macro Development System (available FREE on the web). The Development System enables programs to be written in BASIC, which can utilize any combination of the hundreds of functions and thousands of registers embedded in the Tiger 320 Operating System.
- Red 7-segment, 0.31” high LEDs with full support for alphanumeric text.
- 101 segment red, green or tricolor bargraph can display signal from any four channels or the result of a processed input signal.
- 6 LED annunciators
- Modular construction
- Front Panel Controls
- Up to 4 input channels
- On demand tare, calibration and compensation
- Autozero maintenance
- Programmable input
- Display text editing
- Scrolling display text messaging
- Serial output options: RS-232, RS-485, ModBus, Ethernet, DeviceNet or direct meter-to-meter communications.
- Single or dual 16-bit Isolated Analog Outputs
- Dual independent totalizers to integrate input signals.