Sealing of wires exiting compressor bearing housings, pressure vessels, instruments, furnaces and reactors.
Conax TG-24/MTG-24 Series – Instrumentation Wire Compression Seal Feedthrough
This assembly consists of a Conax Technologies manufactured TG Feedthrough provided with a sealant and 24 AWG solid insulated thermocouple grade wires or copper wires. The feedthrough is furnished with 24″ of wire on each side. Longer wire lengths can be furnished as required.
- Helium Leak Rate: 1 x 10-6 scc/sec typical
- Transmission Loss: Less than 0.3db typical (not including connectors)
- Pressure Rating: 1000 PSIg (70 bar) standard, up to 3000 (207 bar) PSIg optional
- Temperature Rating: -4°F to +185°F (-20°C to +85°C). Higher temperature models are available in some configurations. Please consult factory.
- Each unit has a stepped electrode. Larger diameter of electrode is on the body side.
- Electrode is copper (CU), stainless steel (SS) and nickel (NI)
- Voltage rating 2000VDC
- Body material is 316SS, ASTM 479
- SST nuts and washers for NI and SS, brass for CU
- All prices include a pressure test at 68°F
- Sheath Material: 300 Series SST, 4.5″ nominal length
- Temperature Range: -112°F to +250°F (-80°C to +120°C)
- Vacuum Rating: 5 x 10-6 mm HG @ 68°F (20°C)
- Leak Rate: 1 x 10-9 scc/sec He @ 68°F (20°C), 1 atm. applied
- Voltage Rating: 100 VDC
- Amperage Rating: 500mA
- Feedthrough Pressure Rating @ 68°F (20°C): 5000 psi (345 bar)