Precision DC Cailibrator Model 2553A is powered by Yokogawa’s highly accurate and precise voltage and current generation technology, capable of generating up to +/- 32 V DC and +/-120 mADC with high reliability and high stability. In addition to calibrating voltage and current meters, the 2553A is also capable of calibrating temperature meters and controllers which measure temperature by thermocouple or Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD). Output value is adjustable intuitively by dials for each digit.
The 2553A can output a wide range of AC voltages (1.00 mV to 1200.0 V) and currents (1.00 mA to 60.00 A) at frequencies of 40 to 1000 Hz. The accuracy (maximum error) is ±0.04% for AC voltage and ±0.05% for AC current, ensuring accurate calibration, and the stability is as high as ±0.005%/h. The easy-to-read digital display and dials for setting each digit are intuitive to use. The current output terminals can be used for all measurement ranges, which improves work efficiency by eliminating the need to change cables for a specific current level.
- Development, production line testing, and maintenance of thermometers, temperature controllers, and converters used in analytical instruments such as pH meters and oxidation reduction potential (ORP) meters
- Calibration agencies and company standards laboratories
- Measuring instrument manufacturers
- Electric utilities and power plants
- Analog meter development, production line testing, and calibration
- Calibration and inspection of measuring instruments and meters