SEW® Standard Electric ST66 Series
2 1/2″ Analog Panel Meters
- Ideal for OEM applications
- Case and Composition : Acrylic Resin front and bakelite case
- Four Stud mounting.
- Accuracy : 2.5 % of full scale
- Colour : Black case and white scale plate.
- Pointer : Tube type, colour in red
The ST66 like its 1 1/2″ counter part are reliable meters with a sturdy movement and backelite backs, ideal for OEM applications. Very popular for marine applications, they are low cost and have 2.5 % accuracy.This series is designed for “drop-in” replacements to many competitors models. Available in DC ranges and easily installed in a window mounting configuration.
Test Equipment, Power Supplies, Emergency Lighting, Chargers, Recreational Equipment, etc.
|Scaling:||Customized to any scaling desired, from linear to specialized Cos Ø, square root distributions, with color applications for visual emphasis and to any desired engineering units.|
|Basic Accuracy:||±2.5% of full scale basic accuracy class.|
|Rectifier Type Meters:||±3.5% of full scale basic accuracy class.|
|Repeatability:||±3% for Pivot and Jewell|
|Position of use:||Vertical (scale) standardor to specified angle or position|
|Full scale deflection:||90 °|
|Movement:||Pivot and Jewel|
|In this design the coil and pointer are
supported by polished steel pivots at each
end which fit into jewel bearings. Pivot and
jewel meters are recommended for high vibration
environments because of the
mechanism’s inherent stability and strength.
Accuracy and repeatability are almost equal
to the taut-band’s, and good performance
from the pivot and jewel construction is the
reason for its long popularity.
|Case:||Acrylic resin front and bakelite back|
|Response time:||Above 50µA-2 sec. max.below 50µA – 3 sec, max.|
|Operating Temp.:||0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)|
|Storage Temp:||-10 to 50°C (14 to 50°F)|
|Relative Humidity:||95% (non condensing)|
- ST38U Series, 1 1/2″ Analog Panel Meters
- ST66 Series, 2 1/2″ Analog Panel Meters
- ST70 Series, 2 1/2″ “Big Look Style” Analog Panel Meters
- ST90 Series, 3 1/2″ “Big Look Style” Analog Panel Meters
- LS80 Series, 250° Mini Switchboard Panel Meters
- LS110 Series, 250° Mini Switchboard Panel Meters
- ST72 Series, 72 X 72 mm 90* DIN Panel Meters
- ST72k Series,
72 X 72 mm 90* DIN Panel Meters
- ST96 Series, 96 X 96 mm 90* DIN Panel Meters
- LS96 Series, 96 X 96 mm 250* DIN Panel Meters