BL-B51D40,24x96mm Bargraph Meters
51 segment bargraph with a 4-digit LED digital display for monitoring, measurement and control applications
- The bargraph can display, full scale, any desired portion of the digital reading.
- Bargraph center zero function.
- Four programmable setpoints.
- Setpoint 1 has delay-on-make and delay-on-break plus a special “pump on pump off” mode that creates a Hysteresis Band between SP1 and SP2.
- Relay activation can selected to occur above or below (Lo) each setpoint.
- Digital display blanking.
- Decimal point setting.
- Four-level brightness control of the bargraph digital display.
The BL-B51D40 is a 51 segment bargraph with a 4-digit LED digital display for monitoring, measurement and control applications mounted in a 24x96mm case. As a member of the leopard family, the BL-B51D40 can easily be configured simply choosing from over 40 different Plug-in I-Series Input Signal Conditioners.
- External transmitters or signal conditioners can be eliminated by direct connection of the sensor output to more than 38 Plug-in Input Signal Conditioners that include:
AC/DC Current Pressure Resistance AC/DC Voltage Process Temperature* Load Cell Prototype 4 to 20 mA
- 24 V DC excitation is available to power external transmitters and 5 or 10 V DC excitation is available for resistance bridge type sensors such as Load Cells and Pressure Transducers.
- A red, 51 segment high brightness bargraph.
- Red 4-digit LED display with a range of 1999 to 9999 (12000 counts)
- Front panel LED annunciators provide indication of setpoint status.
- Two 10 Amp Form C and two 5 Amp Form A relays available for the BL-B51D40.
- Auto-sensing AC/DC power supply. For voltages between 85-265 V AC/95-370 V DC (PS1).
- Provision for external DIM switch to reduce the brightest display setting by 50%.
- Automatic intelligent averaging smooths noisy signals, while providing a fast display response to real level changes.
Literature and Technical Information
Digital Edgewise Bargraph Meters
|++||BL-B51-D40 Specifications| Brochure (154 kB)|
|Model: Texmate BL-B51D40|
|Display:||4 digit 0.31" Red LED display (std).|
|Scaling:||Customized to any scaling desired, from linear to specialized Cos Ø, square root distributions, with color applications for visual emphasis and to any desired engineering unit.|
|Accuracy:||±0.05% of reading + 2 counts)|
|Temp. Coeff:||100 ppm/°C (Typical)|
|Warm up time:||2 minutes|
|Conversion Rate:||3 to 16 conversions per second|
|Polarity:||Assumed positive. Displays –ve sign|
|Positive Overrange:||Bargraph and top segments of digital display flash.|
|Negative Overrange||First segment of bargraph and bottom segments of digital display flash.|
|Relay Output:||Two 5A Form A relays.|
|Power Supply:||.AC/DC Auto sensing wide range supply 85-265V AC / 95-370V DC@3W|
|Operating Temp.:||0 to 60°C|
|Storage Temp:||–20°C to 70°C|
|Relative Humidity:||95% (non condensing)|
|Case:||1/16 DIN, Bezel: 96x24mm (3.78” x 0.95”)|
|Case Depth:||Depth behind bezel 122.2 mm (4.83"), Plus 12.7mm (0.5”) for Right-angled conn.|
|Weight:||6.5 oz., 8.5 oz when packed|