BL-40RPM Leopard Series Digital Panel Meters
96x24mm Low Profile, 4 Digit, Speed Measurement
Digital Relay Meters
- Three-button programming from the front panel
- Three front panel selectable ranges.
- Four-level brightness control of digital display, and setpoint LEDs.
- Three programmable setpoints.
- Relay activation can be selected to occur above (HI) or below (LO) each setpoint.
- Hysteresis setting for all three setpoints. Delay on make and delay on break for SP1 and SP2.
- Peak and Valley. View and Reset.
- This meter has been designed specifically for RPM measurements. Just enter the pulses per revolution and the BL-40RPM meter will calculate and display the RPM reading.
- Three ranges with resolutions of 0.1 RPM, 1 RPM and 10 RPM (99.99 X 1000 RPM max.).
- Optional isolated 16 bit analog output. User or factory scalable to 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 V across any desired digital span from one count to the full scale range of 9999.
- Auto-sensing AC/DC power supply. For voltages between 85-265 V AC / 95-370 V DC (PS1) or 15-48 V AC / 10-72 V DC (PS2).
- 24 V DC excitation is available to power external sensors.
- Standard red or optional green or super bright red 4-digit LED with display range 0 to 9999.
- Three annunciator LEDs provide front panel alarm status indication for up to three setpoints.
- One 10 Amp Form C and one 5 Amp Form A relay, or up to three 5 Amp Form A relays are available.
- When analog output is installed, one 10 Amp Form C or two 5 Amp Form A relays can be supported.
- Automatic intelligent averaging smooths noisy signals, while providing a fast display response to real level changes.
Texmate’s BL-40RPM series consists of smart, programmable, speed measurement relay meters with 4 to 20 mA retransmission or control loop output capability for measurement and control applications.
These unique members of the Leopard family are available with IF05 Plug-in Modular Input Signal Conditioner for RPM measurement .Economically priced for OEM applications
n.b. Special meter inputs can be factory scaled.