DL-40H Leopard Series, Digital Panel Meters
96x24mm Low Profile, 4 Digit, Temperature
Digital Relay Meters
- Three-button programming from the front panel
- Three front panel selectable ranges.
- Four-level brightness control of digital display, and setpoint LEDs.
- Three programmable setpoints.
- Relay activation can be selected to occur above (HI) or below (LO) each setpoint.
- Hysteresis setting for all three setpoints. Delay on make and delay on break for SP1 and SP2.
- Peak and Valley. View and Reset.
- Thermocouple (J, K, R and T types) or RTD (Pt-100. 385 and 392 curves. 3 wire/4wire). Digitally Linearized.
- Optional isolated 16 bit analog output. User or factory scalable to 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 V across any desired digital span from ± one count to the full scale range of – 1999 to 9999 (12000 counts).
- Auto-sensing AC/DC power supply. For voltages between 85-265 V AC / 95-370 V DC (PS1) or 15-48 V AC / 10-72 V DC (PS2).
- Standard red or optional green or super bright red 4-digit LED
- Three annunciator LEDs provide front panel alarm status indication for up to three setpoints.
- One 10 Amp Form C and one 5 Amp Form A relay, or up to three 5 Amp Form A relays are available.
- When analog output is installed, one 10 Amp Form C or two 5 Amp Form A relays can be supported.
- There are 2 different Plug-in Modular Input Signal Conditioners for this specialized temperature only member of the Leopard Family. IT10 is for J, K, T and R thermocouples. IT11 is for 3 wire/4 wire Pt-100 RTD inputs.
Texmate’s DL-40H series are smart programmable temperature relay meter with 4 to 20 mA retransmission or control loop output capability for measurement and control applications. Two Modular Plug-in Input Signal Conditioners are available for this specialized temperature only member of the Leopard Family. IT10 module for: J, K, T and R thermocouples. IT11 module: for 3 wire/4 wire Pt-100 RTD inputs. Ideal for OEM applications. Economically priced for OEM applications
n.b. Special meter inputs can be factory scaled.