AQ6374 Optical Spectrum Analyzer
The AQ6374 Wide Range Optical Spectrum Analyzer covers wavelengths from 350 to 1750 nm including visible lights (380 to 780 nm) and the telecommunication wavelengths.
- Wavelength range: 350 to 1750nm
- High wavelength accuracy: ±0.05nm
- High wavelength resolution: 0.05 to 10 nm
- Wide dynamic range: 60dB (peak ±1.0nm)
- Wide level range: +20 to -80dBm
- Fast measurement: 0.5 sec. (100nm span)
- 8 wavelength resolution settings: 0.05 to 10 nm
- wide measurable level range is from−80 to +20 dBm
- ±0.05 nm wavelength accuracy can be maintained by the calibration
- Fast Measurment 0.5 s for 100 nm span (with sensitivity set to NORM_AUTO)
- Wavelength range: 350 to 1200nm
- Wavelength accuracy: ±0.05 nm
- Wavelength resolution: 0.02 to 10 nm and 0.01nm (400 to 470nm)
- Max safe input power: +20 dBm
- Level sensitivity: -80 dBm
- Dynamic range: ≧60dB
- Single-mode, Multimode, and Large-core fibers
- Built-in optical alignment source
- Wavelength calibration with an external reference source
- Various analysis functions including the Color analysis function for VIS
- Optical active devices(Laser diode/Fiber laser)
- Optical passive devices(Filter/FBG/Specialty optical fiber)
- Development support of Applied photonics equipment
- Telecommunication: with glass fiber or plastic fiber
- Industrial: Barcode scanners, LiDAR surface scanners
- Consumer electronics: audio output of Hi-Fi audio systems, laser printers, computer mice
The AQ6374 features a wide dynamic range and high wavelength resolution and is capable of precisely measuring the optical spectrum of laser light in the 350 to 1750 nm wavelength range.
Optical spectrum analyzers are used to resolve the wavelength components of optical devices such as semiconductor lasers and fiber lasers in order to assess their characteristics. The AQ6374 will be the only optical spectrum analyzer on offer in the market today that is capable of covering both the visible light wavelengths and the wavelengths used in optical communications.
Wide Wavelength Range
– The AQ6374 is the only analyzer on the market that is capable of evaluating and analyzing both the visible light wavelengths and the wavelengths used in optical communications. With a maximum resolution of 2 pm and the ability to sample power levels at up to 100,000 wavelength points, the AQ6374 can precisely evaluate and analyze a wide range of wavelengths with a single scan. The AQ6374 also features a wide close-in dynamic range of 60 dB, which is sufficient for measuring the side mode characteristics of a semiconductor laser*4. This instrument can thus be used to develop distributed semiconductor devices such as feedback laser diodes (DFB-LD) that emit only one wavelength as well as optical fibers that necessitate measurements over a wide range of wavelengths.
Accurate Measurement of optical light spectrum
– The AQ6374 comes with two additional enhancements. The first is a function that purges the water vapor trapped in its monochromator that can suppress the absorption of light at certain wavelengths. The second is a function that reduces the effect of high-order diffracted light whose wavelengths are 2–3 times that of incident light, a characteristic that all monochromators have due to their design principle.