- Designed to safety standard IEC 61557
- Reference to IEC 60529: Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP54). Measurement can be made even under adverse weather conditions
- Large, easy-to-read LCD digital display 1999-count digital reading
- 2P Test leads (for simplified measurement) has a structure that both the safety alligator clip and the test probe are available
- Warns when earth resistance of auxiliary earth spikes exceeds the permissible limit
- Convenient carrying soft bag for accessories etc.
- 3-Pole Earth Resistance Measurement (Precise Measurement)
- Earth Resistance: 2000Ω LSD: 0.01 to 1Ω Earth Voltage: 200V
The EY200 is an earth resistance tester for testing power distribution lines, in-house wiring system, electrical appliances etc. It also has an earth voltage range for earth voltage measurement.
Easy measurements with one touch button and dedicated test lead. Small and lightweight. Dust and drip proof (IEC60529 IP54).
Can take measurements by 3-pole or 2-pole method.
IIII [+] Read More
- 3-pole Test Lead (Model 98074)
- Earth Spikes (for EY200) (Model 98070)
- 2-pole Test Lead Set (Model 98075)
- Soft Case (Model 93041)
- Shoulder Belt (for EY200) (Model 99018)
- Six AA (R6) dry cells
- User’s Manual
|3-Pole Earth Resistance Measurement (Precise Measurement)
|2-Pole Earth Resistance Measurement (simplified measurement)
|Measuring Frequency: Approx. 820Hz
|Measuring Current: Approx. 3mA (at 20Ω range)
|Battery Life: Approx: 4.5hours (at 5 second measuring 3300 times)
|Operating temp. & humidity: 0~40°C, 85%Rh or less
|Dimensions: Approx. 105x158x70mm
|Weight: approx 550g